Friday, April 29, 2011

I assume you all watched the Royal Wedding?! Wasn't it stunning? Here at Meadow we had a table set up in honor of the wedding :)


Mother's Day is also coming up next weekend! Here are some sweet cards you give to your mom:


I'm loving these new mugs.  Perfect for a cup of coffee or tea!

Isn't this sewing kit the cutest thing you've ever seen? The size is perfect for stowing it away:

Turquoise and yellow pouch
Our New Arrivals are making me smile this week:




All these cute dresses are getting me so excited for summer! What about you?

xoxo

4 comments:

Brooke T said...

That purple dress is so cute and I love that sewing kit. I really wish this store was close to me :D

Megan said...

Every single one of those dresses is divine!!

Nikki said...

That purple dress is gorgeous! Isn't purple a royal color. I might need to it rewatch the royal wedding ;)

katie [the bright life] said...

Love the sweet sewing kit and that purple dress is to die for! Wish I lived closer to Meadow so I could pick up a few pretties! xo, Katie